We Found a Mass… These four words will change your life forever.
Childhood Cancer Facts
- Each school day, 46 children are diagnosed with cancer.
- One in 330 children will develop cancer by age 20.
- Each year in the U.S. over 12,600 children are diagnosed with cancer.
- Although the 5 year survival rate is steadily increasing, one quarter of children diagnosed with cancer will die 5 years from the time of diagnosis.
- Cancer remains the number one disease killer of America’s children – more than Cystic Fibrosis, Muscular Dystrophy, Asthma and AIDS combined.
- 80% of children have metastatic disease at time of diagnosis as compared to only 20% of adults.
- These children need a cure.
Please Watch Our Video:
Kids of Childhood Cancer Beach Condo – “Safe Haven” is now available
Click on “Beach Condo – Safe Haven” above for more info or to book a week stay at our beautiful condo. By staying at our condo you are helping make it possible for us to offer the condo to “Our Kids” and their families for no charge. You can also send a kid to the beach! If you are interested in sponsoring a family for a week – please contact us. Thank you!
Kids of Childhood Cancer Stories
Read stories of those who are still fighting and those who have left us, or donate or volunteer to help continue reaching out to those families in need. ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Ride for Our Kids